Pages Of My Blog

06 april 2016

Toy Box Party Set

My style is usually romantic and shabby chic, but I sometimes enjoy trying a more cutesy style as well. Some time ago I played with Bo Bunny's lovely "Toy Box" collection and created this set of gift cards and an envelope for my little niece Elise.

Mijn stijl neigt meestal naar romantisch en shabby chic, maar zo nu en dan vind ik het leuk om met wat meer schattige papiertjes aan de slag te gaan. Zo ging ik onlangs aan het werk met de "Toy Box" lijn van Bo Bunny en maakte ik daarmee deze set met kaartjes en een envelopje. 


BoBunny Supply List:
Patterned Papers: ABC, Blocks, Cheerful, Recess/ Toy Box
Buttons: Toy Box
Chipboard: Toy Box Layered Chipboard
Stickable Stencils: Love
Jewels: Dot Aqua
Gesso: White

I used a variety of beautiful chipboard embellishments from this collection. Isn't that dimensional goose just adorable? I just loved it! 

Ik gebruikte verschillende chipboard embellishments uit deze collectie. Vooral de 3D gans vond ik zelf erg leuk. 


I also used Bo Bunny's white gesso on the background of my card and on the envelope. By using the Stickable Stencil with hearts I created several white hearts. I decorated them with blue gems. 

Ik gebruikte ook witte gesso van Bo Bunny op de achtergrond van mijn kaart en op het envelopje. Met behulp van een Stickable Stencil maakte ik de verschillende witte harten. Deze heb ik daarna versierd met blauwe strass steentjes.


Thank you for stopping by!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh these are adorable! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gaat je goed af, deze stijl! Wat is het gansje enig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awww, these are so, so adorable, Romy!! What a super sweet little gift set! Love that goose, and love the little scenes you created. Super creative work with those little hearts, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh how adorable! Really cute! Love the mother duck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ohhh dit is echt mijn "ding", die kaart met die gans is zooooo leuk!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!