Pages Of My Blog

26 april 2016

Butterflies Card for Sizzix

It's Tuesday today and that means that I can show you a new card I made especially for the Sizzix blog. This time I created a symmetrical card with two butterflies and several circular shaped dies from Sizzix. 
Would you like to check out detail photos or find out which supplies I used on my card? Then check out my blogpost on the Sizzix blog

Het is weer dinsdag en dat betekent dat er een nieuwe kaart van mij op de Sizzix blog staat. Dit keer maakte ik een symmetrische kaart met twee vlinders en een aantal mooie cirkelvormige stansen van Sizzix. 
Wil je detailfoto's van mijn kaart zien of erachter komen welke stansen ik heb gebruikt? Neem dan een kijkje op de Sizzix blog



The papers that I used are from Authentique Paper from their lovely "Devoted" collection.

Het papier dat ik heb gebruikt, is overigens van Authentique en komt uit hun mooie "Devoted" collectie. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This card is gorgeous, Romy! Love all the dies you used on it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is gorgeous Romy, those butterflies are the star of the card and look fabulous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. LOVE this design! Those butterflies are just amazing! SO love how you did the sentiment on this one, too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!