Pages Of My Blog

30 september 2015

Going Pink with Imaginarium Designs Chipboard

Hi!
I figured it was about time to show you a very pink lay-out again ;) Inspired by the beautiful Scrap Around The World mood board and the sketch over at Scrap The Girls I made this lay-out to express my passion for creativity. This lay-out is also Design Team work for Imaginarium Designs, as I used some of their wonderful chipboard pieces to finish off my lay-out.

Hoi!
Ik vond dat het wel weer eens tijd was voor een lekker roze lay-out ;) Geïnspireerd door het mood board bij Scrap Around the World en de sketch van Scrap The Girls maakte ik deze lay-out over mijn passie voor scrappen en creativiteit in het algemeen. Deze lay-out is tevens design team werk voor Imaginarium Designs. Ik heb een aantal van hun mooie chipboard figuren op mijn lay-out verwerkt.


Supply List:
Imaginarium Designs: chipboard oval frame, gears, words and clock
Graphic 45: Mon Amour papers, Ladies Diary papers, Ladies Diary chipboard
Prima Marketing: resin frame, metal lamp post, Stationer's Desk chipboard
Bo Bunny: doily
Tim Holtz: Journaling Tickets, distress ink Walnut Stain
Action: pearls
Martha Stewart: punch-around-the-page sets
Versafine: black ink 




I was inspired by this beautiful vintage mood board over at Scrap Around the World. I particularly drew inspiration from the beautiful combination of brown/black tones with pink accents and used these colours in my lay-out as well. I also loved the creativity theme of the mood board and this theme inspired me to journal about my  passion for creativity on my lay-out.

Ik liet me inspireren door dit mooie mood board van Scrap Around the World. In het bijzondere haalde ik inspiratie uit de mooie combinatie van bruin/zwarte tonen met roze accenten. Die kleuren heb ik ook in mijn lay-out laten terug komen. Ook het thema 'creativiteit' in het moodboard sprak me aan. Het inspireerde me om iets korts over mijn passie voor creativiteit op mijn lay-out te schrijven.


I inked all the chipboard pieces with solid black ink to make them stand out more and to make them suit the black background paper. 

Ik heb alle chipboard figuren op mijn lay-out aangezet met zwarte inkt om ze beter te laten opvallen en ze ook bij het zwarte achtergrondvel te laten passen. 


The design of my lay-out is based upon the beautiful sketch at Scrap The Girls. I always love their challenges. 

De vormgeving van mijn lay-out is gebaseerd op de mooie sketch van Scrap The Girls. Zij hebben altijd zulke leuke sketch uitdagingen!




Thank you so much for stopping by!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!

16 opmerkingen:

  1. This so perfectly represents your gorgeous detailed vintage style, Romy! Loving all the pink and girly touches here! And LOVE how you framed your self portrait!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful layout Romy! Love all the layers! Colors are gorgeous! All the best from SATW! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the vintage bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Romy, I love your very pink page! It's so beautiful with the black contrast!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. WOW! Look at all the details and layers! A fabulous page! Thanks for joining in at STG.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wow Romy I just love that pic of you .. so gorgeous . and your work is magnificent, so many yummy details and so much to look at .. love your work x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I admire all the cutting! Such a beautiful and an elegant layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. awesome page, thanks heaps for joining us at STGs ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Heel professioneel gedaan Romy!! Erg mooi!! Go for it!! Xx x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Gorgeous layout, Romy! One of your best!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Romy, that is so beautiful! I love the different combinations of paper and chipboard.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Mooi!! Pretty is een perfect woord, lief, stijlvol en romantisch, een toplayout!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Great work! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Around the World! ♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Wow Romy this is absolutely fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. What a gorgeous layout! I love all of the beautiful layers and the delicate doilies and border punches! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap the Girls!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Love your layout - just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls! x AJ

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!